Curriculum: 2 years (4 semesters)
Master of Science in Manufacturing Systems
Contemporary Mexico is known by its important economic dimension, privileged geographic position, young population, and an openness towards globalization. Which makes it an attractive country for investments and manufacturing achievements.
Companies require technological capabilities that support their improvement strategies in product offering, consolidation, and competitiveness, without neglecting social and environmental responsibility.
Program hallmark: International Competitiveness before the PNPC (National Register), considered the best program in its area.
To form agents of change in the industry and academia, who are able to carry out applied research, technological development, innovation and transfer of technology in the design of new products, advanced materials, and production processes.
Graduates in Bachelor of Sciences that majored in Engineering. Strong background in improvement and development technology of manufacturing systems.
At the end of the program, the student will be able to:
- Improve businesses competitiveness through development and integration of design and manufacturing technology for the increase of productivity, quality improvement, costs reductions, and the reliability in the system.
- Plan, manage and implement research and development projects in high value design and manufacture of products, taking into account technical, economic and social development impact.
- Interaction with multidisciplinary groups (national and international) for research, development, and innovation of new products and manufacturing processes.
- Update in knowledge to enable change agents and developing technology for the manufacturing industry.
|M4000||Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanical Systems||3||0||12|
|GI5000||Research and Innovation Methods||1.5||0||6|
|M4009||Advanced Materials in Manufacturing||3||1||12|
|OP4000||Quality Development Course||1.5||0||6|
|OP4006||Elective Course I||3||0||12|
|M4010||Automation in Manufacturing Systems||3||1||12|
|C||Number of class hours per week|
|L||Number of laboratory hours or activities per week|
|U||Study hours that must be dedicated to the course (class hours included)|
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Admission Test to the Graduate Studies (PAEP) score
- Recommendation Letter
- TOEFL score
There are 100% scholarships for this program that can be awarded to academically outstanding students. The 100% scholarship tuition is offered at Campus Monterrey for full-time students without work commitments, for a maximum of four years taking complete curricular load. Additional expenses such as the admission exam payment, medical expenses insurance and the graduate degree expenditure shipping costs are not covered. http://goo.gl/TUDQBx
For more information, please contact:
Fabiola García Maldonado
+52 (81) 83582000 ext. 6011 o 5057
César Cabrera Torres
+52 (81) 83582000 ext. 5058 y 5059
International students, please contact:
Jenny Von Westphalen
+52 (81) 83582000 ext. 5097
Thanks for visiting us.
We are working on the content of this section.
If you want information please contact us: email@example.com
- Design and Innovation of New Products
- Advanced Materials
- Automation and Mechatronics for Manufacturing
- Production Engineering
- Associated with the Center for Innovation in Design and Technology (CIDyT) research centers and universities
- Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education of Ensenada (CICESE)
- Development of microfluidic systems for sensing based on plasmonics superficial.
- Center for Research on Advanced Materials (CIMAV)
- Development and testing of nanostructured coatings
- Center for Research in Applied Chemistry (CIQA) – Synthesis and constitutive models of biocompatible polymers for device microfluídicos – National Autonomous University of Mexico (CCADET-UNAM) – Development of tanks for storage of Solar Thermal Energy – Autonomous University of Nuevo Leon (FIME-UANL) / Mexican Corporation of research in materials (COMIMSA) – network of research, innovation and technological development to strengthen the automotive sector in Mexico
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (CCADET-UNAM) – National Laboratory of additive manufacturing, 3D scanning and computed tomography (MADiT)
Thanks for visiting us. We are working on the content of this section. If you want information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Universitat de Girona (doble grado) http://www.udg.edu
- Arizona State University http://www.udg.edu
- Fachhochschule Joanneum http://goo.gl/V3A9eq
- Centro de Tecnologia da Informação Renato Archer http://www.cti.gov.br
- Centro Tecnológico ASCAMM http://www.ascamm.com/es/
- Centro Tecnológico IDEKO http://www.ideko.es
- Centro Tecnológico Tecnalia http://www.tecnalia.com/en/
- Instituto Politécnico de Leiria http://www.ipleiria.pt/home/
- Kanazawa University http://www.kanazawa-u.ac.jp/e/
- Nagaoka University of Technology http://www.nagaokaut.ac.jp/e/
- Rice University http://www.rice.edu
- Sapienza Università di Roma http://www.uniroma1.it
- Technical University of Denmark http://www.dtu.dk/english
- The Ohio State University https://www.osu.edu
- Universidad Politécnica de Valencia https://www.upv.es
- Universidad del País Vasco / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitateko http://www.ehu.eus/en/en-home
- Universitat Jaume I https://ujiapps.uji.es
- Università degli Studi di Brescia http://en.unibs.it
- Horacio Ahuett Garza
- Alex Elías Zúñiga
- Rubén Morales Menéndez
- Ciro Ángel Rodríguez González
- José Luis González Velarde
- Leopoldo Cárdenas Barrón
- Jorge Armando Cortés Ramírez
- Oscar Martínez Tomero
- Marcelo Fernando Videa Vaegas
- Diego Ernesto Cárdenas Fuentes
- Víctor Gustavo Tercero Gómez
Héctor Rafael Siller Carrillo